Children Centres are a place where lots of different things happen under one roof. Here you can…
- See your midwife
- See your health visitor
- Meet other families in your community and make friends
- Bring your child/children along to play and learn
- Join us in other fun activities
- Receive support and advice
- Learn a new skill
- Get information on a range of other local services
The list goes on and you will find more information about specific groups currently on offer through this website and our termly timetables available at your local children’s centre.
Please take a look at what’s on near you. You can use the ‘Activity Search’ on this page or look through the catalogue of events available to you and your children in our ‘Events’ section.
There are centres across Bedford where you will find all manner of support and activities, whatever your situation.
We would love to see you are one of the centres.